All
Refine your search
Treatment of Fleas & Worms in Dogs

Treatment of Fleas & Worms in Dogs

See the full range of products from the search bar and drop down menu above. Simply type in the product name or use the drop down menu. 

Keep your home and dog's fleas, ticks and worms under control with the right selection of products from the new Bob Martin Clear range.

Want to know more? Our How to... videos show you how to apply dog flea treatments correctly, and for maximum effectiveness.
Read moreRead less

Did you know that only 5% of fleas are found on your pet? The other 95% are found in your home. Tick the ‘Home’ filter to see what products are available to help keep you and your 4-legged friend safe from fleas, ticks and worms.

Pesticide Free: The Clear sprays unique ‘sticky trap’ works against fleas and ticks at all stages of the fleas lifespan - larvae, eggs and adult fleas. Clear Flea & Tick Spray is safe to use both in the home and on your pets, vital when treating a flea infestation. 

Home: if your dog has had a problem with fleas then you might be surprised to know up to 95% of the problem might be in your home. That’s why we’ve developed a range of products to help kill fleas and larvae in the home. You should also consider hovering and cleaning the areas of home where your dog takes a rest. 

Inside Home: If your dog lives inside you should still worm your dog and treat your dog regularly for fleas; every 8 weeks is the recommended dosage. There are plenty of ‘Home’ products available if you wish to treat your home too.

Outside Home:  If your dog lives outside you should worm and treat your dog regularly for fleas every 8 weeks. You should also consider regularly washing the dogs bedding and cleaning its home.

On Other Medication: If your dog is on other medication then we recommend that you contact your local veterinary clinic for advice.

Dislikes Tablets: If your dog still refuses a tablet, even hidden in its favourite food then don’t despair, the Clear range includes spot on for fleas and worms, and also flea and tick sprays.

In contact with wildlife: Your dog maybe more prone to fleas. Consider regular application of spot on, around every 4 weeks.

Flea Infestation: Use Flea Tablets which will kill all fleas within 24 hours. Consider also shampooing the dog too and treating and cleaning the environment.  Thereafter, use Clear Spot On every 8 weeks and treat the environment or use Double Action Spot On every 4 weeks. 

Regulalry suffers from fleas: Use Clear Spot On every 4 weeks and use a home product to treat the environment. Remember to wash the dogs bedding regularly. 

Suffers from Flea Allergic Dermatitis: Use Clear Spot On. Comb your dog with a flea comb regularly and if fleas or dirt are spotted, treat the home as well. We recommend you regularly wash the pets bedding.

Scavenges: Use Clear Extra Protection Wormer or Clear Wormer Granules every one to three months.

Eats grass regularly: As well as using Clear Extra Protection Wormer you should consult your veterinary surgeon as you may need to treat for lung worm.