Double Action Spot On Solution Imidacloprid 400mg for Extra Large Dogs
Suitable for both preventing and killing fleas on your pet and in your home.
Extra large dog
Specially formulated to act fast and kill fleas on your pet and target flea larvae in the pets immediate home surroundings.
Each pipette provides up to 4 weeks protection.
Active ingredient: Imidacloprid
Using Bob Martin Clear Spot on regularly is an effective way to keep your dog flea free all year round. Regular treatment of all cats and dogs in the home, together with regular vacuuming/washing of your pets bedding and resting areas is recommended for the most effective pest control.
95% of fleas are in your home
Only 5% of fleas are found on your pet. The other 95% are found in the home. Watch the film to find out more.
Prevention for pets
Using a Spot On treatment is an effective way to keep fleas under control.
Treatment for pets
Stop infestation with the right tablets for your pet.
Home prevention & treatments
Keep everyone in your household healthy by stopping unwelcome visitors from moving in.
- To remove from sachet please use scissors or fold along diagonal line to expose nick and tear back at nick.
- Hold pipette upright. Tap the narrow part of the pipette to ensure the contents are within the main body of the pipette.
- Break back the snap-off top from the Spot On Solution pipette along the scored line.
- Part the hair on the cat's neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the contents directly onto the skin.
Correct application of the solution minimises the possibility of the animal licking the solution. Keep recently treated pets apart until application area is dry.
During summer months, or if treating a significant flea infestation, more regular treatment may be required in addition to treatment of the home. 95% of fleas live in the home, so when treating for fleas, it is essential to treat your home to eliminate the problem.