Flea Tablets For Cats - 3 Treatments
Gives your pet some quick relief from the discomforts associated with fleas.
Bob Martin Clear Flea Tablets for Cats kills fleas fast, giving your pet some quick relief from the discomforts associated with fleas.
95% of fleas live in the home, so when treating for fleas, it is essential to treat your pet and home to eliminate the problem. Bob Martin Clear Flea Tablets for Cats will provide immediate relief to your pet for 24 hours, however, if treating for a flea infestation, additional treatment such as Bob Martin Clear Spot On will be required to completely eliminate the pests.
95% of fleas are in your home
Only 5% of fleas are found on your pet. The other 95% are found in the home. Watch the film to find out more.
Prevention for pets
Using a Spot On treatment is an effective way to keep fleas under control.
Treatment for pets
Stop infestation with the right tablets for your pet.
Home prevention & treatments
Keep everyone in your household healthy by stopping unwelcome visitors from moving in.
Weigh your cat to confirm the dose required.
- 1 - 11.1kg = 1 tablet
Give the tablets any day when fleas are detected. Repeat on any subsequent day but do not give more than one treatment per day.
Bob Martin Clear Flea Tablets for Cats can be given directly into the mouth, or disguised in a little food.